Friday 30 May 2008

May Blog Part One

Good Evening One and All

It's a short blog tonight but one of two so watch this space. My mistress and I have been looking at putting pictures on the blog and have got so far but now have run out of steam. We hope to have pictures on Sunday

Its been an interesting week though. At the begining we all watched a drama documentary discussing what would happen if the human race disappeared off the face of the earth. Dogs apparently would be the first to suffer. It was so depressing that my mistress and I left Himself to watch it. Crashed out on our respective beds we had a long chat about the awfulness of humans to animals. Since the credit crunch more and more domestic pets are being got rid of. It is hard to understand logically and almost impossible emotionally. (Bernie came to join us - he was able to get onto my mistresses bed. Because he is of a different world now, he doesn't leave dog hair anywhere!!)

After asurring me yet again she would never leave me we turned onto more general things such as my new bed, one we could fit in the washing machine more easily. My diet is getting better with her cooking although the real problem is - I don't like the medicine she and Himself put into it. My mistress said what was I complaining about, she had to drink aloe vera to make sure she stayed well and that was truely foul. (It works well though, she takes it for migrains and has only had one in the last three months -truely a record). We have come to a compromise though - meidcine with a prime bit of beef cooked to my taste.

I took the opportunity to ask why she was so nutty about quite ordinary things such as birds herbs and flowers. She explained that as a child and young adult life had been so fast and complicated she had not had the time or encouragement to notice more simple things in life. In her family city life was much more exciting and really anything to do with nature was pushed aside. Now she is just getting used to the excitement of watching such things as ants at work carrying a leaf home and like all converts - she wants to share it - with everyone

She's off again. Hopefully we will be bringing you pictures of the dog roses that have burst out everywhere locally. They are absolutely exquisit being creamy white with a hint of pale pink on the petals

Ah excuse me, dinner time and I'm starving -as usual

TTFN

Samwise

1 comment:

Agatha and Archie said...

We can't wait to see them!!(the dog rose that is!!0 It must be especailly pretty as it is A DOG rose) Love A+A