Sunday 1 June 2008

Pictures At Last


Dear All
We have it! At last we have photo's. Just the one tonight and one from my photo album. It is me enjoying the afternoon sun. I am in the field just at the back of where I live and it was taken by Himself a few days ago. Not bad even if I do say so myself . Keep watching this space for our next step will be learning to down load our pictures from our cameras and we have gathered quite a lot. My mistress and I are both excited since neither of us are really computer buffs and this is a great achievement. Archie, Agatha I have the pictures of the dog roses I told you about stored up I will put them into the next blog for you and the story that goes with them. Anyway that's all tonight folks, we're off to celebrate our success
TTFN to everyone
Samwise

3 comments:

George the Pup said...

Wonderful news - I can't wait for more! Mommy always messes up my pictures (of course there are always plenty of good pictures of the kitties)!

Kyanite said...

Congrats!
So glad you figured it out without me.

Love, pats & pets
Blue

Agatha and Archie said...

YEAH!!! You look FABULOUS!! Can't wait to see the flowers!! Love A+A