Monday 7 July 2008

The Late Late Post


Good Evening Everyone


First many apologies for missing last weeks blog. My mistress and I have been stunningly busy (she doing - me having my ears bent - I believe its part of a dogs job!) Also Mistress Winter has not been particularly well so we have had to take it easy.


Since the weather has been so strange we have had the second harvesting of the herbs already (although some wretched snail has completely desimated my sweet basil). Good thing having morrocan mint ready to hand for the mistress, well recomended for sickenss.


The other ingredient to a steady digestion has been Aloe Vera. Apparently tastes 'interesting' (in other words foul) but does give long term energy something my poor mistress needs in spades at the moment. The really ironic thing is that despite being quite unwell my mistress was being told she looked radient - and she felt like she'd been shoved through a hedge backwards.


My misterss heard a story from a local nurse who also served in the TA that Aloe had been used on very badly burned patients after a bomb attack with great effect - even though the surgons e were adement that it wouldn't work and livid that their methods and medicines were not being used. It wasn't even as if the Aloe was being used instead of.


Now we have been looking at cameras as well you know - and we still haven't decided on anything. However we have been taking photos on my phone - and we are still learning how to down load them. When we do there hopefully will be a lovely one of myself and Ringo Dosey Paws the golden lab that bounced all over me until I told him I'd bounce all over him if he didn't stop. He has been very good since then and he now great company - and distinctly less bouncey.


Well that's it for now, Heres to enjoying life!!


Samwise


1 comment:

George the Pup said...

We are busy here too - it makes blogging quite hard. My Mommy is already looking forward to the quiet days and nights of fall and winter where we can all curl up together and blog.

I hope that your Mistress is feeling better and gets some well deserved rest soon!